Terms And Conditions
Terms and Conditions For Buyer Protection Policy:
- Our remedies are the sole and exclusive remedies provided under the Buyer Protection Policy and the Buyer will not be entitled to any further claims or the Seller shall not be liable to any further obligations under the Buyer Protection Policy.
- Registering claims does not automatically entitle the customer to a refund or replacement for product purchased. Maajisa Fashion will verify the claim so raised and may process only such claims that are at Maajisa Fashion’s sole discretion, valid and genuine, and meet the essential pre-conditions stated hereinbefore.
- Maajisa Fashion shall at no point be responsible for any direct or indirect losses, expenses, costs of any nature whatsoever that may be incurred by the Buyer.
- Maajisa Fashion shall be entitled to claim from the customer any losses, costs expenses that Seller may have to incur due to any false/misleading claim and/or information provided by such Buyer.
- Claims of the nature of ‘Buyer remorse’ (i.e. instances where products are bought by the Buyer by mistake or where the Buyer chooses to change his/her mind with regard to the product purchased by him/her) will not be entertained through this policy.
- If Maajisa Fashion has suspicion or knowledge that any of its Buyer are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then Seller may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against such Buyer and may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the user id of such Buyer and/or disqualify that Buyer from availing protection through this policy.
- Decisions made by Maajisa Fashion under the Buyer Protection Policy shall be final and binding on the Buyer.
- Maajisa Fashion has the right to modify/discontinue Buyer Protection Policy without any prior notice to the Buyer